Our baby boy passed a big milestone this month; he turned two! I can't believe it has been that long since our precious Austin entered this world. What a wonderful addition he has made to our family! From the beginning he has been so easy and so sweet. Now, he is our little social bug. As we walk down the halls at church or aisles at the store, he always waves and says, "hi" or "helllooo" to everyone we pass. The others were not so eager to engage strangers (kind of scary that Austin is). He is also very animated. His daddy and I laugh continually as he gives us the funniest expressions. My mom tells me I was like that, but I truly think he gets it from his daddy. Austin is such a blessing, just as our other three.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment